The current and previous versions of CGP-Library will be available here for download.
- Added multiple thread support via openMP
- Added getNumChromosomeActiveConnections
- Fixed bug in the pow function
- Wrapped cgp.h in an extern “C” for compatibility with c++ compilers
- Fixed bug where the number of inputs passed into a given node was always set to the max arity.
- Fixed bug where it was possible (although unlikely) for a parent to be selected over a child even if they have equal fitness (due to using an unstable sort).
- The index of nodes displayed using printChromosomes now match those displayed using saveChromosomeDot.
- Now compiles with C++ compilers
- Added CGP shortcut connections option. See setShortcutConnections
- Added functionality to get the current output value of chromosome nodes. See getChromosomeNodeValue
- Added functionality to query if a given chromosome node is active. See isNodeActive
- Additional data sets have been added to the default install including the majority of the Proben benchmarks; courtesy of Sam Pick.
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
- Added pi node function
- Added 1 node function
- Added 0 node function
- Reduced the precession of connection weight values displayed using saveChromosomeDot to two decimal places. Improves readability.
- Replaced setFitnessFunction with setCustomFitnessFunction. setFitnessFunction is depreciated.
- Replaced setSelectionScheme with setCustomSelectionScheme. setSelectionScheme is depreciated.
- Replaced setReproductionScheme with setCustomReproductionScheme. setReproductionScheme is depreciated.
- Replaced addNodeFunctionCustom with addCustomNodeFunction. addNodeFunctionCustom is depreciated.
- API CHANGE all float variables have been replaced by double for the extra position.
- NEW FEATURE Recurrent Cartesian Genetic Programming (RCGP). CGP-Library is now capable of creating programs/circuits/equations/neural networks which contain recurrent connections or feedback.
- Fixed bug in sin function (it was calling cos... my bad)
- Added mutation type “single”.
- Added wire function to function set.
- FIXED SIGNIFICANT BUG in runCGP (incorrect chromosome was returned if a perfect solution was not found)
- Added power function to function set.
- Made the.dot graphviz contain more detail; including node number and connection number.
- Initial non-beta release.
Version 0.0 (beta)
- Initial beta release of CGP-Library.